Sunday, January 27, 2008

Too many parties!!!

Yesterday was crazy!! Deonna had another welcome home party in the afternoon. If anyone buys her one more purse I think I might hurt someone. I think our total comes to 26 now. She even says, Too much, Mommy." Of course, this is said with a smile.lol I am very thankful to everyone and all the wonderful gifts and kind words. After her party, we decided to go to my niece's 13th birthday party at 7:00 which was being held at Skate Fun. Deonna did have so much fun skating and the music, but it was a little too much for momma and poppa. Too many people and worried that she may wonder off. She isn't scared of anyone. So we left a little early and came on home. We were excited to think that she may sleep a little late this morning since her bedtime is usually 8:00 and it was 9:30 before she went to sleep. Boy, were we wrong. She must have an internal clock because at 7:10 she was up and ready to go. So that has made the decision for us. She will always go to bed at 8:00, period!!! She is doing great and my heart is full. Ballet is tomorrow and I can't wait to see her dance!!! God Bless!!!!

No comments:

Lil' Mermaid

Lil' Mermaid