Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Making headway

Today was a great day. We decided to stay at home and Deonna was fine with that for a change. She is such a little helper. We baked bread and pizza today. She is so proud to tell her Poppa when he comes home that she cooked. She also started writing something on paper, well it was actually scribble, but at least she tries. She proceeded to tell me what it said. I told her I didn't understand and she started to use hand motions to explain. She was showing me what she did to me yesterday at the restaraunt and she told me she was sorry. I wanted to cry. She also said that she doesn't tell mommy no or smack mommy. This was a major breakthrough. She showed her Poppa later and told him the same thing. I think she is figuring this authority thing out. I just hope it lasts. Also, tonite, Kev and I decided that he wouldn't lie down with us tonite and she was a little upset at first but was okay after a minute or two. I am thinking of letting her go to bed on her own soon. I'm not sure about it or not. If anyone has any suggestions on this, please let me know. God bless!

No comments:

Lil' Mermaid

Lil' Mermaid