Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ouch, Mommy!!

Today was shot day. We decided to get them all at one time and get it over with. She had a total of six shots-two in each leg and one in each arm. Ouch!! She wasn't too happy at the time,who would be, but she forgave the nurse right away and wasn't mad at me or Kevin. That is a huge step for her. She was in a little pain at bedtime so I think she will probably be up throughout the night. I hope not but who knows. We have decided to do the school thing. I think she will enjoy being around the other children and it is such a great school. She also starts ballet Monday afternoon. I know she will love it because she loves music and dancing. I am excited for her. Good luck to anyone who is adopting. Have faith and it will happen!!! Keep the prayers coming.

No comments:

Lil' Mermaid

Lil' Mermaid