Sunday, February 6, 2011

Quickly changing

Times are a changin...maybe not the way we should understand them but it is Gods plan and I will sing his praises no matter what.
I have been very sick. I was in the hospital for five days and afer many test confirm that it is a narrow bile duct. Not a good thing to have. I was diagnosed 13 years ago and have been hospitalized five times in the last 13 years, not too shabby, I guess. But, the pain this time isn't going away. I am home but am in terrible pain. Hopefully, the test on the 9th will finally help me get what I need. If not, I will be driving to Vanderbilt in Nasville to get some help. Please say a prayer for me and my family. We need it so much. Deonna is so worried. I try to reassure her everything is okay, but she knows. It breaks my heart. My son is due home in four weeks from his tour in Iraq. My other son is due to be deployed in May for 7 months to Afghanistan again. We'll see what the doctor says. I will have to see him if he has to go..somehow. My children are my life. I am still managing homeschooling everyday. Reading and spelling and math are a must. She is doing really well. Speech has improved tremendously. Again, please say a prayer for my family. I would greatly appreciate it. God bless!

2 comments:

junglemama said...

Missy, I am sorry you are so sick. Hope you get some unexpected blessings this year. Hugs.

Missy and Kevin said...

Thank you, Christine. Your comment made my day...one of my very favorite bloggers commented to me??? Yahoo!!! I love your blog and I read it faithfully, everyday. Your sense of humor is so much like mine and I love your faith and your love for your family. Thanks again. God bless!

Lil' Mermaid

Lil' Mermaid