Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oddi???

So...diagnosis-Sphincter of Oddi??? Very rare, so it seems. It is a dysfunction of the "valve" in the bile duct. It isn't working properly so the bile isn't getting out which causes pressure and extreme pain. I have lost about 14 pounds and stay so weak. But, I asked God for an answer and he gave me one. So, now, off to Florida I go. It seems their are only a few doctors who specialize in this disorder and one happens to be about 20 minutes from my Mom and Dad's house..go figure. God is great!! I have an appointment with him on the 23rd. I am so excited!! My mom will be there to help me with Deonna and Kevin will fly down as soon as he can. I am praying for patience. I just want to feel good again. I have faith that God will make this happen.
Corey will be home in four weeks..yippee!!! He is flying to Germany right after he gets home to see his brother. They haven't seen each other in almost a year and a half. I am so happy for them!!! Chris's deployment is moved until the first of June. So, now I should have time to go visit him before he leaves..like I said, God is great!!
Deonna is doing great. She is excited for Valentine's Day and especially, the trip to Florida. She loves it there. Still working on speech. Her dialect causes her so many problems with her spelling. But is has improved some.
Please pray for me as I continue on this path of healing. Continue to pray for my boys and our other soldiers who gladly protect their country. Pray for Kevin and Dee as they make this journey with me. God bless!!

No comments:

Lil' Mermaid

Lil' Mermaid