Thursday, August 7, 2008

Beach, school and goodbyes

We are finally home! Deonna loved the beach. No fear at all. She would have stayed all day everyday if we could have. She was such a good girl. She loved my mom's pool and she slept late every morning!! I was very happy about that. She was very excited about eating shark at Aunt Catfish. Yum Yum!! The plane ride went great. If only it would have been that easy from Ukraine!
She had her Kindergarten orientation and testing. Everything went great. She will only go one day next week then start on a regular schedule after that. She is very excited. I am not as worried as I thought I would be. I know all of the teachers very well and I know she is ready.
Last, but not least, my boys are gone!! One is in the National Guard and he left on Sunday for eleven weeks. The other joined the Army and he leaves on Sunday and he will not be home until Christmas. I am so sad!! They both had college paid for and decided to do this. Don't get me wrong, I am very proud of them. But my heart is breaking!! I will miss them both so much!! I know they are having a hard time. Being twins, they have a bond that is unreal. Please pray for them and all of the soldiers!! God bless!!

1 comment:

ArtworkByRuth said...

Just checking in to see how school is going, how the boys are doing now that they are gone, and how you are holding up! God Bless!

Lil' Mermaid

Lil' Mermaid