Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First trip to the zoo

We made our first trip to the zoo today. It's about an hour and a half drive from our home. We went with Booshka and my sister and her kids. We had so much fun. Deonna loved the animals. She kept looking for Horton (elephant). She was happy when she saw them but she was a little disappointed that he didn't have his "speck." She love the butterfly garden. Butterflies would land on you and stay. It wasn't crowded and the weather was perfect. She was amazed at all of the animals. She is so curious about everything. I love watching her explore new things and loving every minute of it. We have been talking with her about laying down by herself at night but she cries and gets really upset. I feel that she is ready but she will not have any part of it. I told her we will start in a few days. I hope it works. God bless!!

No comments:

Lil' Mermaid

Lil' Mermaid