Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blessed Day

Today was the best day yet. First of all, Deonna loves school. She is so sassy when she walks in that school. Her backpack is bigger than she is. She talks about her friends and the teacher says she is doing great. She loves ballet also. She practices at home and loves any movie with dancing in it. Cinderella and Barbie Swan Lake is her favorites. She knows so much english now. She says, "Are you ready, Momma?" She knows big and little. Boy and Girl, School bus, red, purple, blue, I could go on and on. I am so happy for her. She saw some pictures of the orphanage tonite and she couldnt stop talking about it. She acted like she was excited to be able to talk to us and we could understand her. She told us about a few of the children who peed in the bed and got spankings and had to wash. She pointed out one of the caregivers and I called her Momma E. and she looked at me funny and said No, You Momma. My heart melted. I am now her Momma!!! She is so loving and sweet. The Lord has truly blessed us. Good luck to all you soon to be parents and God bless!!!

No comments:

Lil' Mermaid

Lil' Mermaid